This website (hereinafter the "Website") is published by ALAVIE SAS, limited liability company with a capital of 10,000 euros.
66 avenue des Champs-Elysées
RCS 894 428 788 Paris
The online store is hosted on OVH servers: Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Respect for intellectual property
Access to the Website and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions described below. The visitor fully accepts the following provisions by access in the Web-site:
• The Web-Site is the exclusive property of ALAVIE, which is the only entity entitled to use the relating intellectual property rights and personal rights, in particular trademarks, design patents, copyrights and rights on image, originally or in accordance with express authorisations.
• Use of the Website in whole or in part, in particular by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for other purposes than personal and private non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
• ALAVIE commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on the Website is correct and up-to-date. ALAVIE reserves the right to correct the Website's content at any time and without warning. However ALAVIE cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on the Web-Site.
As a result, ALAVIE cannot be held liable for:
• any precision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on its Website,
• any damage resulting from an incursion by a third party leading to a modification of the information provided on this Website;
• more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from access to the Website, inability to access to the Website, as well as use of the Website and/or credit given to any information directly or indirectly provided through the Website.
Each visitor may provide on the Website personal data that concern she or he. The provision of such personal data is optional. The visitor can access to personal data which concern she or he and make it modified or deleted by submitting a written notice to the following address : ALAVIE - Customer Relations Department - 66 avenue des Champs-Elysées - 75008 Paris - France. Email : email@example.com
ALAVIE may deposit “cookies” in the visitor's computer in order to identify them. Visitors may configure its browser to reject cookies. Security measures have been employed to prevent unauthorised access to visitor data; however, we will not be responsible for any breach security or the unauthorised disclosure or use of any such data. Hypertext links to the Website may only be included with prior written consent of ALAVIE, which can be revoked at any time. ALAVIE shall not be held liable or responsible for the contents of any sites which links to its Website.
ALAVIE informs visitors to the Website that these conditions can be modified at any time. As soon as these modifications are displayed online, each visitor who access to the Website is assumed to accept these modifications without reserves.
French law will govern the present conditions. Any action or claim related to the use of the Website shall come under the jurisdiction of the French Courts.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of the provisions of several legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).